|Situated in the center of Munich, the Königshof hotel offers its guests excellent accommodation and outstanding service. In the family run hotel guests will find homely atmosphere, delightful food and wines, and personal attitude. All the attractions of Munich are within a walking area.
Guests will dine in an elegant gourmet Restaurant Königshof awarded with 1 Star in Guide Michelin. The top quality inventive cuisine is prepared from the freshest local ingredients. Guests will taste also the elegant, original wines carefully selected by the hotel’s sommelier. The hotel boasts one of the most extensive wine lists in the city. The restaurant is open every day for breakfast, and Tuesday through Saturday for Lunch and Dinner.
Guests will spend their leisure time in intimate and warm atmosphere of the lobby bar, where you can taste fine whiskies, liqueurs and alcoholic drinks.
The hotel’s lobby is also a good place to meet friends enjoying delicious coffee and drinks.
The Wellness Area open 24h a day offers a steam room, sauna room or whirlpool. Guests can also exercise in the cardio room.
The Konigshof hotel features 87 rooms and 16 suites that offer elegance and sophisticated comfort. Smoking or non-smoking rooms are available: Suites also have a separate living area.
All rooms are equipped with:
Facilities available to guests:
- private bathroom with luxury shower and bathtub, heated towel rack, hairdryer, cosmetic mirror, exclusive personal cosmetics, bathrobes and slippers provided
- sound-proof windows
- individually regulated air conditioning
- satellite TV with Pay TV
- complimentary wireless Internet access
- writing desk
- telephone in-room and in-bathroom
- turndown service
- shoe polishing service
- 3 Restaurants
- 2 Bars
- Wellness area with a sauna, steam bath and fitness room
- 24h concierge service offering ticket booking for cultural events and other services
- Pets are allowed
- Car park
- The hotel accepts major credit cards.